WELCOME TO THE aarvjee group
THE PATH IS CLEAR….THE JOURNEY HAS JUST BEGUN
AND WE HAVE MILES TO GO BEFORE WE SLEEP……
INTEGRITY is everything. The rest will follow.
In times of increasing competition & decreasing business ethics, we strive to never waiver from our group's core values' statement and vision.
To strive to be the trading partner of choice with our various allies, based on our core business values.
A firm believer in living life to its fullest, Rohit is a long distance runner, having participated in several half marathons, a PADI certified Advanced Open Water Diver and an enthusiastic squash player with a keen interest in travel.
Construction Services – Rebar Cut & Bend
In April 2013, we set up automated rebar processing capacities of about 1500 MT / month, with machines imported from Ms. Schnell, Italy.
Some prestigious projects worked on:
- Lodha “The Park” at Lower Parel, Mumbai
- “Capetown” ORB project at sector 74, Noida
- L&T Jaypee Greens “Wishtown” project – Orchard & Kube in Noida, sector 128
- L&T “Prestige Ferns”, Bangalore
Although the new government which was elected with an overwhelming majority in May 2014, showed great promise for thrust in the infrastructure sector, ground realities crippling the growth of the real estate sector were many:
- Huge lag of oversupply (average inventory levels exceeding 36-40 months)
- High interest costs on home-loans which dampened investor demand
- Growing public and private sector banks NPA’s leading to reduced lending, further reducing demand
The group took a strategic decision to exit this activity as we did not see the infrastructure sector reviving for the next 5-7 years. Demonetisation of the Indian currency in Nov. 2016, was the death blow for the real estate sector in India, which further precipitated our decision to exit this venture which was completed in Oct. 2017.